The Dynamic Competition Initiative (supported by ALTI, UC Berkeley, and the EUI) welcomes applications from Ph.D. candidates and post-docs (in economics, law, management, computer and data science…) to join us as a Young Scholar.
1. Participate in the development of a new paradigm in competition law, economics, and policy;
2. Participate in DCI events and (closed) activities;
3. Have the opportunity to propose DCI activities;
4. Have their profile featured on DCI website;
5. Have enhanced access to thought leaders in the field for research support and co-authoring opportunities;
6. Have enhanced access to world-class network building opportunity across multiple stakeholders (e.g. academia, enforcers, industry);
7. Become part of a dynamic group with other young scholars coming from all around the world.
Our Young Scholars are asked to provide:
1. Comprehensive support of at least one minor DCI collaboration activity per year (e.g., roundtable, podcast, review, wiki development, etc.)
2. Assistive support of all major DCI collaboration activities per year (e.g., conferences, bootcamps, etc.)
Optionally, our Young Scholars can (opt-in):
1. (Co)author DCI papers, proposals, comments, and other content;
2. Develop and implement communication activities (e.g., brand & design, social media, website, etc.)
Interested candidates are asked to send a resume + cover letter explaining the reasons why they want to join DCI to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that DCI will select only a handful of candidates to maintain cohesion and facilitate integration within the group.
Deadline: July 30, 2023, 6 pm CEST.